Pete has worked as a reporter since 2005, specialising in sports-writing for Seconds Out and The Sweet Science. In 2007, he began working on Cover, reporting on the financial services industry before becoming freelance in July 2009.
In addition to his media work, Pete has also worked as a teacher in Tokyo, Japan; Budapest, Hungary; and Berlin, Germany, and holds the University of Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA).
His mainstream work includes writing for:
- The Washington Times
- USA Today
- The New York Post
- The Globe and Mail
- The Last Outpost
- Generation Live
- Fight Beat
- Boxing Digest
Between 2006 and 2009, he was senior editor for 3:am Magazine, covering the fiction and reviews sections of the website. In 2011, he worked as an interviewer for The Economist Intelligence Unit.
Since 2009, he has also reported on the financial services industry for:
- The Insurance Insider, Insider Publishing
- Plansponsor Europe, Case Interactive Media
- Nordic Regions Pensions and Investment News and Financial Adviser, the FT Group
- European Pensions and Pensions Age, Perspective Publishing
- Engaged Investor, Newsquest
- International Financing Review, Thomson Reuters